Goi, Goias

I had bought a domain at web.com and had a hard time having any decent customer support.Changed it to my hostgator's hosting account though a DNS servers migration.

Suddenly, out of nowhere I get an email saying my account is past overdue and my website will be shut down. I paid for my domain up until october 2016! Somehow they commited a mistake (which they admitted in the third week of multiple 30-40 min calls w/o any tangible answer) and had my account in a wrong folder, believing it was unpaid. After admitting it and promising to get it back online in the next 24h...

Here I am, a month from then (and 3 months after the unfair error that have lead to ruining my business) and still w/o any help or site on air. I tried again multiple calls at register.com (that somehow is the same co and now has my domain) and they still can't find or fix the problem. They've put my website in a redemption state out of nowhere and said it costs 200 USD to take it back to normal! Not to mention I probably lost all the work expensively made by webdesigners into my website...

I probably lost my whole business due to this irresponsible and neglectful act from register.com and web.com, whoever of these mediocre companies, which never answer an email, never keep track of customers' calls and doesn't create tickets.

Don't go cheap and buy domain from these companies!You'll be left alone with no support and probably will lose your business like me...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer support and technical department. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of registercom domain name and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Registercom needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned registercom domain name in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Registercom.

Had an Experience with Registercom?

Comments